Sunday, October 25, 2009

Go Visit the LIST

Yes, I'm talking about Craigslist. It has been around for awhile, and finally people in our area are beginning to catch on and use it.
I have used it personally to advertise a garage sale and now I use it to look for garage sales. This is a great place to advertise (for free) or find sales that others may not know about if they are not also advertised in the paper.
The other thing that I think it is going to be great for is selling larger items that are a pain to ship if sold on ebay. It is cool because the other night, I noticed a section for items that people are looking for. The wheels in my head began turning. I noticed that many people advertise clothes, toys, and collectibles that they have for sale. The best thing about these ads--free!!
So, I am hoping to start selling a few bulky items using the LIST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment