How many Target shoppers out there??
Did you know that at Target you can use BOTH a manufacturer's coupon AS WELL AS a store coupon on the same item. That's some $erious $avings folks!!
Target often sends coupon books in the mail in addition to the Target coupons that print out after you checkout.
Here is their coupon policy:
Target Stores Coupon PolicyCoupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores
.• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet couponsBecause of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it
.• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.
So, take advantage of the coupons that you get. One of my favorite items lately to use coupons on at Target has been the Tide Stain Release in wash booster. They are WONDERFUL!! They have it in liquid as well as packet form. I highly recommend--they are amazing. There are $1.50 coupons circulating for this item as well as Target coupons for $1.00. The 10 pack is $3.79 which translates to a great after-coupon price of $1.29. They are WELL WORTH IT!!!